>

Sunday 6 November 2011

BE BRAVE

Dear photography lovers ! I'm sending a little reminder that the freshest updates of my work will be now on my Facebook photography Page. Click that magic "LIKE" button by the Marta Lamovsek - Photographer and you'll get what I post in your news feed even if we're not friends on Facebook. How cool is that ? Now, don't be shy ... be BRAVE ; )


Everyone that clicks 'Like' on top of the page, MEANS A LOT, I can see who you are, and it's a HUGE SUPPORT to my work - to continue what I do best and give you more of good stuff to enjoy ! Thank YOU, really appreciate it !

1 comment:

  1. Hej, Marta!
    Ravnokar si bila Zadeta na TV SLO 2.
    Hecno. Moja grimasa na obrazu. Kot da me je bilo strah, da ne bo vse v redu. Nak, kot da te poznam od nekje. Za p....t.
    Vseeno, like it. Like you.
    Pozdrav od tu.

    ReplyDelete