>

Friday 10 June 2011

Nika Urbas


Had a little "date" in Neil's Yard at Covent Garden yesterday evening. We shared my menthol filtered tobacco liquorices rolls, talked a lot about individual style, attraction and - Madonna ! ( "You're either a fan of Madonna, or you're ... well, NOT" : )
She wants to do an interview with me for Project 27 and I'm looking forward to it as the questions she has are much more interesting that the ones usual I get, plus, some of them they are - alelujah - intriguing ! Me, I did a few shoots for her columnist page and let me say - this woman, a fashion designer, she is better at posing than many professional models ...

Or, is it just that my camera happens to love strong character and charisma?

Photography by Marta Lamovsek

2 comments:

  1. what intrigues me ... which one of you is a fan of madi? or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No question about it : BOTH WE'RE FANS, HUGE FANS !!!

    ReplyDelete