>

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Awake Dreams ...

Photography © Marta Lamovsek

Personally, I always preferred thoughts about my future were a bit blurred, abstract if I may, always keeping my options open. When it was to make a decision for more than three months ahead ... you must be joking? Guess what ... things are changing. As you grow smarter, you trust your intuition more and there's no fear of something more interesting jumping in the picture. Talking trusting your guts one fucking hundred percent.

However, even with the "living in the world of endless possibilities where everything is possible" and always-start-from-from-the-scratch attitude, the last couple of months made me conscious I somehow always religiously was following at least one constant path, without exception, there were no keeping open options here:

It was the need of walking in step with MY PURPOSE.

And here, I did (almost) no mistakes, because when mistake were done, no sleep at night. And troubled restless dreamer can not be walking in step with THE Purpose, can she … or he? So what about that thoughts of the future? Being an abstract as I proudly am: I see it's bright, with the sharpen areas. I see the big change coming up and there is no blur. And! No need for auto focus, I know exactly which areas to sharpen, so I’ll do it manually, with a skill - it comes with the experience...

Yeah, it’s just like making the photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picure. Gre pravzaprav z roko v roki s tvojim komentarjem. Res je : Izkušnje in notranja intuicija nas vodita pri fokusiranju in poudarjanju ali celo opustitvi izostritev, pri puščanju dolgih, kratkih senc, pri nadaljevanju poti.Enkrat bolj izostreno,postavljeno,končno in drugič spet mehko in zmuzljivo. Ja,če so fotke take, kakršne znaš in daješ, potem je future en velik event. Go for it,girl. :)

    ReplyDelete