>

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Yesterday was hot. Today is WARM.

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories, they say! Now, I know it's depressing time you're all going through (I see you, Twitters!) and just so you know that I'm not enjoying making your days even more miserable. It's completely okaj if some of you would like to believe I'm totally posting old summer photos here ... but I'm afraid this lovely shot was taken TODAY...! :) Jup, it's 5. January, 20 degrees, warm breeze, blue skies, golden sunshine ... and it is a Tuesday and stuff ;) I prayed Alah, and I finally got a decent photo from Essaouiraoof myself!

I'll post some photos of this place on Facebook, also will add link here, so you can see if you'd like to come sometimes too! It's really cool laid-back winter getaway place, cheap, (we love cheap!), great food, spices, ... and with a sunny terrace, what else could you possibly need?

Ok, this should make you feel better: I posted this to keep me warm through this months yet to come, because in a couple of days, I'm back in London again ... is it snowing, right? Dear God ... Well, I'll be strong: what a girl must do, a girl must do.

*I miss you, Marocco, come again soooooooooooon*

photo by Jernej Kelih

2 comments:

  1. Huh tud Jernej zna,
    aja ne model je tok hud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he..i m glad you have alovely time!

    do you have a new haircut?? something looks different..i like it!!

    ReplyDelete