>

Thursday 4 December 2008

In TO? - 19th Dec @K4

As my previous - the first photograph I made for IntosomethinG K4 flyer "Are you IN?" was messy and kitsch, I decided this time I want to switch to minimalistic and black. "In TO?" (see back side of the flyer) contains a few props from the first story as the part of the propagated idea. The location flow and caracters role should change in every next level of the episode (two more to come!) and so each time I'll try to give to viewers some new and - well, you know me - slightly seducing experience ...

Sooo, what precisely are you IN TO? (I can keep a secret ... ;-)

Photography & art direction by Marta Lamovšek, clothes by Davorka Požgan, assistant of photographer Kate Hosking, models Saša Omerović & Anna Novikova

7 comments:

  1. kok bo dani vesel ko videl svojega svizca!!
    marta, midve se bov zapisale v zgodovino 4ke..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. priznaj lubica da si zacela spet vsak dan postati zaradi mene..hihihihhi
    may I say we inspire each other?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davorka, priznaaaaaam !!! :)) I have to admit I'm now little jealous of your great posts & design & photography ... and if those photos of widows & soldiers and cherry blossom wouldn't be taken by me, I'd be devostated!! ;)

    Later,

    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. predlagam da obe istocasno bombardirava folk z dobrimi fotkami (najinimi heheh)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :D ladies... relax... i am still here :D haha...

    ej marta... men je pa tale flajer konc hud... skoraj boljši :D

    cmok obema :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, jakob, now you killed the chickens rimming :D

    pa hvala, čeprav "skoraj" še nikoli ni zajca ujel, ga v tem primeru ne more, ker skoraj ni bil posnet v zajcu LOL :)

    so people ... go ahead, don't be shy,,, :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. aja tole na konc se je zatipkalo oz. neki zbrislalo: pred zadnjem stavkom je bil še:
    "komentar je na mestu, i like that kind of komentarji thingy":))

    ReplyDelete