>

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?"
Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?
Well, do ya, punk??

Hmm ... le kateri filmski citat bi bolje pasal sem? Any ideas?


Photo: Marta L. for Unsuitable
Quote from the post: Dirty Harry
Quote from the title: Pulp Fiction (sčekirajte "Fuck" verzijo filma ;))

Fotka: Marta Lamovšek

4 comments:

  1. nobenga se ne spomnm z glave, sam mi je pa full ql fotka tole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Costello (The Departed): "When I was growing up, they would say you could become cops or criminals. But what I'm saying is this. When you're facing a loaded gun... what's the difference?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world"

    haha...kaki očitni product placement...poleg tega gre za laž, saj 0.44 magnum ni in nikoli ni bil najmočnejša ročna pištola na svetu....

    me zanima, če bi ljudje doživljali isto zmagoslavne občutke ob tem prizoru, če bi vedeli, da jim je Dirty Harry pravkar serviral EPP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mislim, da je epp-ja in bullshit informacij v filmih več, kot se nam zdi, a afektu gledanja tega ne absorbiramo ...
    Mene sicer dotični epp ne moti, ker pištol ne kupujem, bolj mi gre na k. tisti, ko ti prodajajo cigarete, ki ne obstajajo - npr. pri Tarantinu ;)

    ReplyDelete